My happiest moment

 Hello everyone welcomes back to another week of my blog. Today I am going to talk about my most happy moment of my life, when I traveled to United States, more specifically to the state of Florida, I traveled there the year 2020 in February for one week with all my family, my mother, my father, my two brothers and my sister, only two weeks before the COVID arrived in Chile!! In Florida I visited the Disney theme parks and here I had to speak in English, I learned a lot there. In the parks I went to a lot of roller coasters, my favorite one is called Everest, in which you were on your back and it was exciting. This was my favorite travel for so far, the Disney theme parks are beautiful in the day and in the night every park is filled with colors and lights, and amazing shows, I hope to be able to go again sometime in my life, and I also recommend to everyone that if you want to go do not miss the opportunity.. Thanks for reading everyone, see you guys next week <3.


Comentarios

  1. wow! Disneyland it's magic! i love it too, what a great moment!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. one day I would like to go, it looks amazing

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I can't imagine how exciting it must have been to go to the Disney parks, I've always wanted to the theme parks in United States with my family.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares