My favorite country

Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about my favorite country and why I want to visit this place.

This country is Italy, I like this country because of its culture, architecture, and some other things. If you do not know this place and where it is, this country is ubicated in the south of Europe in the middle of the Mediterranean, it is bordered to the north by France, Switzerland, Slovenia, and Austria. Here the people speak Italian and the currency used is the euro. But why I said that this country had beautiful architecture? This is because in Italy there are world famous places like the Duomo of Milan, one of the largest gothic temples in the world, the tower of Pisa, among others. I want to visit Italy and these two famous places, also I want to study some Italian so if I visit this place in the future I want to practice there, I like too much that accent. And that is why Italy it is my favorite country. I will be right back with another blog.



Here photos of the two famous places.




Comentarios

  1. nice country!, i love the language and architecture too

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I heard the architecture in Italy is simply wonderful, on the photos looks nice

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful place and culture, interesting post! i hope visit Italy in the future

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares