To the past or the future

Hi everyone to another weekly blog, today I'm going to talk about if I prefer, in the hypothetical case, we have the option to go either to past or future, I will choose past, because since I was like 12 years old I love too much the history of everything, such as indigenous peoples of America, also I would like to live as they lived in the 1700's or 1800's, but I don't want to change anything of the history because this can be catastrophic for all of us.
Thinking in going much further when the dinosaurs were alive I would like to see with my eyes those wonderful creatures, and if I could see the stars with a telescope, without any pollution, it would be fantastic. 

If I were only given the option to go to the future, I would like to go to a near future 30 years and see myself in that future, and I would also like to see a distant future as 200 years to know if society is very different from how I know it and also thinking that in 200 years humans could become extinct, it may be because of wars between ourselves, much pollution or something alien to the known.  If I have the option to live there wouldn't want to because I would like to live with my family, friends and my pets. 

See you guys next week with some other news, tell me what you prefer to if you have the hypothetical case :).



Comentarios

  1. I agree with you about the past, since change something of it could be catastrophic to us. I belive that it was perfect.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dinosaurs were awesome criatures, i love them!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares