What I want to do before I die

 Hello everyone, this week in my blog I am going to talk about my Bucket list, what activities include and which ones I have already completed. First of all I want to talk of the ones that I do not have complete, and this ones are, skydiving, to buy a house and a car, also in that house to have two cats, because I love cats, and finally, my goal at this time that includes all of the others is to finish my career and be a pharmaceutical chemist, because if I do not finish the career I don't be able to have the money to buy anything.

In my personal opinion the most difficult of my Bucket list is to buy a house because the amount of money that I need to achieve this is too much, and this includes the time that I have to spend working, and also I have to considers this time is after I finish my career, so I see this goal too far.

One of my most important goals that was in my Bucket list is to be in one club of athletics, and this is the university selection of athletics, it makes me so happy.

Concluding the blog of this week I want to add that in my future I want to have a family, but this one is scapes from my hands to be done, see you guys next week with another blog byee!!

Comentarios

  1. Buying a house nowadays it's extremely expensive, hope you can achieve it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I believe that with effort you achieve this things.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am glad you can combine your studies with the sport you love

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares